Thursday, September 6, 2012

15 weeks strong

Pregnant with twins!

My diary at 15 weeks ... (I missed 14 weeks due to involvement in a friend's wedding):

How big are the babies? The size of apples!

Their big changes this week: Their legs are now longer than their arms. They are also moving amniotic fluid through their little noses into their upper respiratory system. Amazing!

Cravings? Lemonade. But, I think it's been giving me heartburn, so I've been trying to stay away from it. Tacos always sound yummy to me, as do potatoes!

Things my nose dislikes currently: Hating the cooking sausage smell at work.

New symptoms/blessings?
  • Slight heartburn.
  • Sneezing, with results not intended. If you know what I mean. :p

Weight: 158

Total gain? Two pounds!

Showing? A few more friends have said I am, but nobody just off the wall. A few of my friends have also said I'm NOT showing at all yet, haha. We'll just have to wait til it's mega obvious!

Maternity clothes? Nothing new, but you will find me in stretchy yoga pants most days.

Pregnancy brain joys? Super blondness!  Today, I was talking about how unintelligent I was and I used the phrase, "I'm not the brightest tool in the shed." ... I rest my case.

Girl/Girl, Boy/Boy, Boy/Girl thoughts? No thoughts, just thankfulness!

Feeling movements? I thought maybe I did today, just once, but I'm not sure. I leaned against the window at work and felt a "blub", which I thought was a muscle twitch, but I very well may be been a Fruit Loop!

Silly nicknames for the bebes? Fruit Loops & Twinkies

Complaints? None! (This will never change!)

Feeling in general? Excitedly blessed!

{The Fruit Loops are due February 28th, 2013!}

No comments:

Post a Comment