Tuesday, March 6, 2012

more than cupcakes

If you know me, even remotely, you know that I love cupcakes. I love to make them. I love to see people eat them and be filled with joy. Oh, I love to eat them too, who am I kidding? Thus, I have what I lovingly call my "cupcake top" ... I'm being slightly sarcastic on the "lovingly" part. I'd rather it not be there, but I'm not to a place yet where I can scream "NO!" to a cupcake. Is there a C.E.A.? You know, a Cupcake Eaters Annonymous? No? Maybe I should start one. Somehow, I don't think I'll get very far in that 12 step journey though.

My name is E, and cupcakes control me. And I don't care! I love cupcakes. Sooooooo much. They make me happy!

I knew that would happen.

I love all the cupcake themed clothes they have for sweet little babies now. Perfect for a cupcake lover of a future Mother like me! Even tho I'm not emotionally to a place where I can convince myself to buy any, I'm keeping a mental note of where I see them. And, as soon as I can, I will buy them for Little One. If she's a girl, that is. I have yet to see a boy's shirt with a cupcake on it. Poor boys, they like cupcakes too! Come on!

Here are two I've seen lately:

A bib that reads: "Keep the cupcakes coming!" (mine will be the only baby to eat a cupcake, in the hospital, ever.)

PJs that read: "I love you more than cupcakes." (and I die!)

Little One, I promise: I love you more than cupcakes! I do and will!

No comments:

Post a Comment