Wednesday, March 7, 2012

2 weeks

I don't really have a countdown going, but still, I noticed.

2 weeks!

2 short weeks and the little life will be thawed and placed in warmth. Maybe instead of sticking needles in my belly, I should start drinking little bits of Super Glue? I'll have to talk to my Dr. about that one. I might be onto something there.

Today in my reading, I came across the words below. An encouragement, to rejoice, always, no matter what happens.

Though the fig tree should not blossom, nor fruit be on the vines,
the produce of the olive fail and the fields yield no food;
the flock be cut off from the fold and there be no herd in the stalls,
YET I WILL REJOICE IN THE LORD,
I will take joy in the the God of my salvation.
God, the Lord is my strength.
{Habakkuk 3:17-19}

No comments:

Post a Comment