Monday, March 12, 2012

connect the dots

In a few days, I will no longer be able to play "connect the dots" on my belly. Those little dots will disappear because ... I'M DONE WITH THE BELLY SHOTS! Excuse me while I do a little dance.

20 shots. Done. I never thought I'd survive. Op, I feel another dance coming on!

I now have a few days shot free, and then I will, Lord willing, start the, um, the "nether region" shots. Too bad I won't be able to see those dots very well to connect them. For now tho, I'm enjoying my distance from needles.

Thank You, Lord, for pulling me through this. Thank You for the sweet encouragement and gentle spirit of my guy as he gave me shot after shot and will continue to. And thank You for the willingness of my happy Italian when she had to do his job when he wasn't available ... though I think she enjoyed stabbing me with that thing a little too much. :) Oh well, I can't complain. Thank You, Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment