Friday, March 2, 2012

4 am

Today, I got up at 4 am. I think that should be illegal, just saying. Don't get me started on early wake up calls. But, I digress.

I got up at 4 am to head to Rochester for some testing, to see how I'm doing with the belly shots. Well, I'd just like to say, I'm not doing well with the belly shots, I don't like them, they make me cringe and get all creepy crawly feeling. But, they weren't concerned about that. Less than sympathetic even. It seems that the medical community is totally ok with needles. This should be illegal as well. Needles. And being ok with them. Who do I contact to get that law passed? Oh, I digress. Again.

I got up at 4 am to head to Rochester for some testing, and ... things are looking good! Tennessee liked what they saw and gave me the "Pass Go, Collect $200" to start my additional meds. Wahoo! Mm, wouldn't that be nice if they actually gave me $200 for passing my tests? I would put it towards my bill. With them. :)

And, since I can't seem to stay focused, I will end this post, happy.

Thank You, Lord, for pushing me past this first hurdle in the prep process. You are amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment