Tuesday, February 28, 2012

swishy pants

Remember the post about side effects? There's one I'd like to add. No, two.

If I cry randomly for no reason, at least no serious reason, like say, someone not putting enough mozzarella cheese on a pizza, it's the drugs. Or I'm just ridiculous, which could very well be, but I'm blaming the drugs.

If my eyes sound like they're wearing swishy pants when they glance from right to left, left to right, (more like I hear "swish, swish, swish, swish" when they move) it's the drugs. Or, I'm hoping it is at least, because if it's not, I'm going crazy.

I haven't been feeling too great (hot, headache, swishy pants, and nauseous at times), but today I have felt pretty good. I must be getting used to the swishy pants effect.

Thank You, Lord, for Your gifting the doctors and giving them crazy knowledge about the things beneficial to making my tummy a homey place for Little One. As You will, in all!

No comments:

Post a Comment