Wednesday, February 29, 2012

3 weeks

I just realized today, in 3 weeks we will be in Tennessee for the transfer. In 3 weeks, there will be warmth, instead of the chilly cold, for you, Little One. In 3 weeks, Lord willing, you will cling to me for dear life and start to grow, grow, grow.

This journey has seemed so incredibly long. From the early years of being a little girl, practicing my "mommy skills" on a Cabbage Patch doll (which I accidentally left outside one night and she became terribly ill (mold) ... don't worry, I hope and pray my skills have improved!), to the years of late, the longing, tears, waiting, and dreams. Such a long time. Yet now, it is potentially, no, Lord willing (please Lord, will it!), 3 weeks until we bring you home, and it seems to have flown by. I'm worried now, I only have 3 WEEKS! Haha, oh my, how silly my thoughts are.

What will I do with these 3 weeks? I will wait. Wait on You, Lord.

The Lord is good to those who wait for Him, to the soul who seeks Him. Lamentations 3:25

No comments:

Post a Comment