Friday, January 20, 2012

flower

Another "click" ... wow, how God works to connect our hearts!

I find myself, always cautious, guarding my heart, protecting myself from hurt. I try not to dream things that will crush me if they don't happen. I don't like to hurt, if it is at all in my control.

But, with you, little one, I have been letting my heart go a bit. Dreaming. Hoping. Here's how. I know that God has me on this path, His path, and I trust Him. So, if He blesses in the way I'm dreaming, hoping, I will be beyond giddy. And, if He keeps me on a path that leads to a different "dream" I must continue to trust. He heals, and I will trust He will if, and when, I need healing.

Here's the latest "click" ...

I was talking again to Debbie, about one of our donors. One of their baby's names is one of the names I've let my heart dream about. This may not seem like such a "click", but you see, I don't linger in the common. The names I love are not your every day normal names. When I heard the name, my heart jumped. How sweet!

She also said they wanted us to know they're praying for us!

Lord, grab this family! Hold them close as they walk this incredible, gift-giving journey. Heap an extra helping of peace in You on them tonight. What selfless sacrifice. What a picture of Your love.

No comments:

Post a Comment