Thursday, January 19, 2012

aches

We all have them. Some are deeper than others. Some are more obvious than others. But, no matter what, they are all seen and heard, by Him.

And I'm thankful for that.

O LORD my God, I cried to You for help, and You have healed me. Psalm 30:2

I love Psalm 30. You should read it! So many great words of truth. Joy in the morning. Mourning into dancing. We cry, He hears. He heals. He restores.

Right now, the hurt may seem overwhelming. Place it at His feet. Be overwhelmed, by HIM alone.

Right now, the pit may seem deep. Place it at His feet. Let HIM lift you out.

Right now, joy may seem unreachable. Remember, He is JOY, He is in YOU, let HIM be your joy!

Right now, loneliness seems to consume. Remember, He is all consuming. Be consumed, by HIM alone.

Remember, you are worth{lots}.

Lord, may we place our aches at Your feet. Heal. Restore. Thank You for being our Protector!

No comments:

Post a Comment