Wednesday, January 18, 2012

conversation

Waiting. Something I don't like to do, but find myself doing, A LOT. Waiting on the Lord though, that is a blessing I can endure!

We spoke with Debbie, our friend in the mediation process of this journey, a few nights ago. What a joy she is! She had such wisdom and insight into this part of our adventure, and I am very thankful for her! She is speaking to the donor couples in the next few days, and I'm beyond excited to hear back from her and get to know them more!

God "clicks" our hearts with similarities. Here are some "clicks" I've discovered, for me:

{Photography}
{Coconut Shrimp}
{Survivor}
{"P" Names}

I am curious as to who you will be. What the Lord has in store for you. What joys and blessings you will bring to Him, in all. I am excited to build a relationship with your GPs (Genetic Parents) ... really excited! I hope to share in the journey of YOU with THEM! I am praying for them, and this. Again, what a gift they are giving! YOU!

Lord, Your will in ALL ... may I not lose sight of that!

No comments:

Post a Comment