Monday, January 16, 2012

delight




This girl. She is worth{lots}. Look at what He says about her in His Word:

For the LORD your God is living among you. He is a mighty Savior. He will take DELIGHT in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs. :: Zephaniah 3:17

Delight. I love that word. He DELIGHTS in you. He TAKES GREAT PLEASURE in you. He TAKES JOY in you. That is screaming that you are WORTH{LOTS}! Can you hear it? Can you hear Him? You, my friend, are worth{lots}! Please, hold on to that. Hold on to Him.

I am sometimes, most of the time, amazed how His children buy the lies the evil one throws at them. I say most of the time, only because the other times I buy the lie about myslef. I don't seemed as "shocked" when the lie is about me. I accept it as truth. It isn't.

Lord, calm her fears tonight. Thank You for being her mighty Savior. Thank You for being my mighty Savior. Thank You that we are worth{lots} to You.

No comments:

Post a Comment