Wednesday, February 13, 2013

maternity pics

We are so thankful we had these done when we did! It was the week before Jerome's surgery (which we didn't know was going to happen at that time!) and I was 33.5 weeks pregnant with our Sweet P{eas}. You may not be able to tell, but it was only 8 degrees out with a wind chill of BEYOND FREEZING that day! We sucked it up though and tried not to look too cold!

Special thanks to my wonderful friend, and Mommy to twin boys herself, Heather, for taking these beautiful shots!

I have a large head, and that hat only added to the issue! :)

<3 this!

I love "headless" shots ... it's artistic, right?

Love me a red barn!

At this point in time, Jerome was done with the cold!

For cute, right?! Normally, I am not a "let's put the silly dog in the family picture"
kind of person, but hello! When I saw this online I HAD to copy it! :)

Love this! And thankfully, this was about a week or two
before I got a bunch of stretch marks! :)

Precious!
©2013 Heather Welch Photography
www.facebook.com/HeatherWelchPhotography

No comments:

Post a Comment