Friday, October 12, 2012

want to see a picture?

I will be the first to admit, previously, whenever anyone would insist on showing me an ultrasound picture of their baby I was like "Awwww", but inside I was like, "Huh? I don't get it." Haha. Not that I didn't care, I just didn't get how that fuzzy image of an alien looking baby could evoke such emotion.

Until now, that is. Now that they are my babies, it's totally different.

So, would you like to see a few pictures of my babies? Roll your eyes, it's ok. I can't see you, and I COMPLETELY understand if you do. I was so there once. But I love them, and can't stop looking at them!








3 comments:

  1. Love it! Way to keep those fruit loops happy! Keeping you and your growing family in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Hummm... IDK why it says unknown. It's June :-) I can't wait to hold your sweet babies!!!

      Delete