Friday, September 21, 2012

dreams

I've had a bit of a stuffy nose lately. It's common, they say, during pregnancy. Something about the mucus, ug. I shan't go on about mucus.

The other night I had a dream though, about some adorable little baby birds. There were three nests, all in a row, and I walked up to one and peered in at two baby birds, just cuter than all get out. And then, one let out a slow, whistle like chirp. How cute, right?

I moved on to the next nest. One little baby bird. The same story, he let out a few of the same chirps. I was very happy to have found these little guys.

On to the third nest, with three little baby birds. They all took a turn, looking at me and giving me that sweet, whistly chirp. Can't get enough!

Then, I woke up and realized; I wasn't hearing baby birds chirping. I was hearing my snotty nose, WHISTLING every time I breathed in!

Oh. My. Goodness. GROSS.

1 comment: