Monday, September 17, 2012

dreams

My dreams shortly after the first transfer, where pleasant, silly dreams. My dreams with these little ones however, have been nothing but frightening and odd. I don't know why, with these little gifts inside of me, and me feeling really well, I'm dreaming the way I am, but I am. They make me giggle a little now, but when I wake up after having one, I'm not too happy.

Lost:
I had twins, a boy and a girl. The girl was lost, I never saw her. The boy, I lost during the dream. I did find him, thankfully, but he was wedged between a booth and a wall, all filthy with dirt.

Dog:
I have no way to say this, other than I was nursing a dog. A DOG! Meh! And there were a bunch of people looking at me, like I was crazy. I couldn't figure out what their problem was and I just kept asking, "What? WHAT?" The worst part of this dream was, I didn't even know the dog! It was a random dog! Oh my.

Sumo baby:
I mentioned this one before, but I had twin boys and one was totally normal, and the other? Well, he looked just like a mini version of a sumo wrestler! I kid you not! I would look at the smaller baby and be filled with warmth and happiness, and then look at the sumo baby and think, "WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS BABY??!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment