Thursday, August 23, 2012

13 weeks strong

Pregnant with twins!

My diary at 13 weeks:

How big are the babies? The size of peaches!

Their big changes this week: Finger prints and vocal chords!

Cravings? I've discovered one! The smoked chicken salad croissant at Cabin Coffee! It's all I've been wanting to eat for the past week plus!

Things my nose dislikes currently: Olga's hand sanitzer.

Throwing up? Nadda. Praise the Lord!

New symptoms/blessings?
  • Hiccups! Lots of hiccups!
  • Shedding like sheepdog in molting season!

Weight: 157

Total gain? One pound!

Showing? A friend of mine who knows I'm preggo says I am showing. She's the only one though!

Maternity clothes? I officially fit into some maternity shorts a friend gave me.

Pregnancy brain joys? Instant forgetfulness. I'm worse than a goldfish, I think! I needed to get gas yesterday, so I left to get gas, and then drove straight by the gas station!

Girl/Girl, Boy/Boy, Boy/Girl thoughts? Sure! I'll take them, however they come! :)

Random thoughts: I think I will have Hulk babies, they are draining every ounce of strength from me! I just hope they aren't green! Also, they will be very, very smart, I'm sure, as they are sucking all of my brain power from me! Their middle names shall be "Einstein" ... it's decided! :)

Silly nicknames for the bebes? Fruit Loops & Twinkies

Complaints? None! (This will never change!)

Feeling in general? Excitedly blessed!

{The Fruit Loops are due February 28th, 2013!}

No comments:

Post a Comment