Thursday, August 16, 2012

12 weeks strong

Pregnant with twins!

My diary at 12 weeks:

How big are the babies? The size of plums!

Their big changes this week: Reflexes! Their fingers will soon begin to open and close, toes will curl,  eye muscles will clench, and their mouths will make sucking movements.

Cravings? Pop. Seriously want me some Cherry Pepsi or Dr. Pepper. Which is very strange because I rarely ever drink pop! I've caved a few times, but am trying not to give in too much with that one!

Things my nose dislikes currently: Still the same, eggs being cooked, bad breath and B.O. I got in an elevator the other day that absolutely stunk of B.O. ... glad no one else was in there with me so I could cover my nose with my shirt!

Throwing up? Still, zippo!

Other symptoms/blessings?
  • Fatigued.
  • Frequent trips to the bathroom. I'm pretty sure they think my bladder is a trampoline. Which is cool with me! 
  • Bloody nose, often.

Weight: 156

Gain? Zip.

Supposed to gain? "They" say for a singleton, 2-5 pounds, and 5-10 for twins during the frist tri. I even ate oreos and had a chocolate shake. Still, nothing.

Progesterone shots? Done, done, and done! Praise the Lord!!! 154 total shots.

Showing? Not that anyone has noticed.

Maternity clothes? Nothing new.

Pregnancy brain joys? I can't speak, I mix up my words all the time. But, that may have been an issue before this, too!

Girl/Girl, Boy/Boy, Boy/Girl thoughts? Really, I honestly don't care. I just want happy, healthy babies! It is a pet peeve of mine when people say "You better hope for girls!" or "I bet you're hoping for one of each!" ... I can honestly say, nope! I'm just beyond thankful that these little ones are growing and will be here soon!

Silly nicknames for the bebes? Fruit Loops & Twinkies, thanks to some friends of mine!

Complaints? None!

Feeling in general? Seriously blessed.

{The Fruit Loops are due February 28th, 2013!}

No comments:

Post a Comment