Thursday, August 9, 2012

11 weeks strong

Pregnant with twins!

My diary at 11 weeks:

How big are the babies? The size of limes!

Their big changes this week: The bebes are almost completely formed, and are kicking and moving their legs and arms, and can open and close their fists! Their tooth buds are forming as well!

Cravings? Nothing regular. I'm a mood eater and it seems to be holding true still. I definately know what I want to eat, and what I don't. Last night though, I wanted Golden Grahams. It lasted about 20 minutes, and then it was gone! Mm, now they sound good again! Oh, and my coffee addiction/desire has all but died, literally from the moment I found out I was preggers! Thankful for that one, I didn't know how I was going to be able to resist coffee!

Things my nose dislikes currently: Eggs being cooked, bad breath and B.O. I know, awkward.

Throwing up? Nope, nadda. Not once!

Other symptoms/blessings?
  • Fatigued.
  • Frequent trips to the bathroom.
  • Can't swallow pills worth a hoot! I used to be the type to swallow five pills at one time, no problem! Now, I gag on the tiniest little pill! Quite hilarious actually!
  • I cry at the silliest shows: Cake Boss, Andy Griffith, and any time there's a pregnant woman in a movie, especially if they're giving birth!

Weight: 156

Gain? Zip.

Supposed to gain? "They" say for a singleton, 2-5 pounds, and 5-10 for twins during the frist tri. I've got one week to gain 5-10 pounds?! Bring on the Oreos!

Progesterone shots? Still doing them! Today marked the 153rd shot since the start of this past transfer. I am down to half the amount, so am being weaned off them, and will hear soon if I can stop completely!

Showing? I think yes, but nobody has noticed that I know of! I had a "belly" before, I just can't suck it in any longer!

Maternity clothes? Bella bands so I can wear my regular pants unbuttoned, and one pair of maternity shorts that I wear on occasion.

Pregnancy brain joys? Yes. I'm even more of a klutz than before. I left the grocery store, WITHOUT my groceries one day. I left the oven on all night a few nights ago. I forget things lickety-split.

Girl/Girl, Boy/Boy, Boy/Girl thoughts? I'm thinking girls (big surprise!), Lips is thinking boy/girl, and I've had dreams of a boy/girl combo. (Girl is a funny word. Girl. Girl? Weird word.) Really tho, I don't care at all! Thankful for any combo at all!

Silly nicknames for the bebes? Besides calling them "bebes", currently, they are my Fruit Loops!

Complaints? None!

Feeling in general? Seriously blessed.

{The Fruit Loops are due February 28th, 2013!}

1 comment:

  1. This post makes me so happy....and makes me think of making baby things....and it makes me so happy...did I mention that before?

    Sew much love for you....

    ReplyDelete