Wednesday, April 18, 2012

menards

There are just certain things that should stay at Menards. For example: Shingles.

These belong at Menards, or, or, on my roof. Not in, or on my body. Somebody didn't get the memo.

The week we were in Tennessee, Lips got bit. Or, so he thought. Turns out it was Shingles. Poor guy was more stressed than I thought.

This past weekend, I got bit. Yep, Shingles for me too.

Where do I find the Return Department for these things?

Funny thing is, they aren't supposed to be catchy really. Only in certain rare cases, and only if you've never had the Chicken Pox, and then you'd catch Chicken Pox, not Shingles. What are the odds that we both just stress out enough to each bring about Shingles? Seriously, I'd like to know the odds. We have to be freaks of nature or something!

Goodness, I need some new stress relieving techniques.

No comments:

Post a Comment