Tuesday, March 27, 2012

hope

When we left Tennessee, I stuck the pictures of the little ones in my Bible. I won't lie to you when I say I frequently sneak a look at them a few times a day. Life, after all, is beautiful. And, I like to gaze upon beauty.

(Oh, on a total sidenote, did you know, that the little embryos would be visible to the human eye if you were looking at them, outside their little home? Yep, pretty cool, huh? They are the size of the head of a pin. Crazy! Tiny! But totally visible! Ok, back on track)

Today, when I went to look at the pictures, I noticed a verse I had underlined at one time. It seems that God had used the pictures of the litte ones to bookmark a great verse, one I needed to read! Maybe, you need it today, too?

But I will HOPE CONTINUALLY and will praise You YET MORE and MORE. {Psalm 71:14}

No comments:

Post a Comment