Wednesday, February 15, 2012

dramatic

I might be a bit dramatic, at times. Or, most of the time. I don't know for sure, but I've been told. This time, it has worked to my favor.

I managed to work up such a panic about these shots I have to have, that today, when I was looking at things a bit more closely, I realized it's not as bad as I had originally thought! Yessssssss! This is in no way saying I'm excited about sticking myself with a needle, but I am MORE confident that I can handle it!

There aren't 130 needles to give shots, but only 80, and they will last for the month after the transfer. And, at the most I will only have to have two shots a day.

I feel like bursting in to song. Like, Julie Andrews from The Sound of Music, as she's walking to the Von Trapp's home ...

"I have confidence in sunshine! I have confidence in rain! I have confidence that spring will come again! Besides which you see, I have confidence in me!"

No comments:

Post a Comment