Thursday, July 18, 2013

the adventures of Rosie & Mae Mae

I'm excited to take my girls to all the weird and random places and things I like to see, like giant frying pans, three-toed sloths, Lady Libs, etc, etc. Especially since people told us "your lives are going to end" once we had the girls. Good grief. Why are people so silly?

Of course our lives changed once they were born, and everyone's does and should when they have kiddos, but that doesn't have to mean changed for the worst, like everyone seemed to imply. I love all the changes. They are so great, and I longed for them for so, so, so very long. Well, except for my mega stretched out belly, that I fear will never resemble anything presentable ever again. I guess I don't LOVE that, and certainly didn't long for it, but alas, I'll embrace it at least. It's a reminder that I have these two sweet babes, so I'm thankful for it! "Mom" jeans have never been so appealing.

Anywho. Adventures. My two littles will have many, many of them with us. And someday, they'll look back and think, "We have the coolest Mom EVER!" ... or more than likely, "We have the WEIRDEST Mom EVER!" ... but "cool" and "weird" are pretty much interchangeable, right? Right.

Here's the first picture in their series of adventures! There may not ever be much of a story, but there certainly will be a bit of humor.

____________________________

The World's Largest Bullhead
Crystal Lake, IA


Rosie (Pem) says, "This guys was built in 1958 and is over 17 feet long."

Mae Mae (Pais) says, "Yeah, I caught that."

{Claims of "World's Largest" may or may not be true.}

No comments:

Post a Comment