Monday, March 19, 2012

simple signs

Today, we arrived in Tennessee. Safe and sound, thank You, Lord.

I find myself a bit, well, excited, yes, but slightly anxious. I know I need to give that up to the Lord. I'm working on it. He has His simple signs though, that He's been kind enough to give to me, that everything in His will is perfect. For His reasons.

Here are some simple things, reminders, and signs, that He's used so I can see Him in the everyday.

- Flowering tress, most of them violet in color, leading our way.

- My box of Muppets Band-Aids, the lid says "You're going to be just fine!"

- Sweet verses from my Dad, {Numbers 6:24-26}

- Ducks sitting in a tree. How does that work? They have no claws!

- Bright sun shining through dark clouds.

- Dandelions, EVERYWHERE!

- Superman is big, and can fly, but God is bigger. The earth is His footstool!

- Sweet friends and family, cheering us on, daily. You know who you are!

No matter what the outcome tho, God is in control, and I will hold to that.

Lord, if You will, You CAN bring this Little One to life. Thank You for hearing, and knowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment