Tuesday, February 21, 2012

side effects

Tomorrow I start my shots. I'm excited. Actually, I really kind of am. I mean, I don't want to stick myelf with a needle, I still have that ridiculous fear of them, but I'm eagerly anticipating it, oddly enough!

I was looking over the "side effects" of the various meds I have to be on, and let's just say the list isn't short. I've given warning to those who are closest to my daily life, so if they wonder, 'WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!??', they'll know the reason. Read on for some laughs.

In the next month, if I'm:

More loopy than usual, it's the drugs.

Lightheaded, it's the drugs.

Complaining of a headache, it's the drugs.

Bent over because my tummy hurts, it's the drugs.

Slightly bloated, it's the drugs.

Thinking I'm gonna throw up, it's the drugs.

Throwing up, it's the drugs.

Gaining scads of weight, it's the drugs.

Protective of my chest because it's terribly painful, it's the drugs.

Overly sleepy, it's the drugs.

Displaying a lack of coordination, it's the drugs.

Occasionally peeing my pants, it's the drugs.

Not able to lift a gallon of milk because I'm weak, it's the drugs.

Never hungry, it's the drugs.

Acting like a 50 year old with hot flashes, it's the drugs.

Blowing my nose constantly, it's the drugs.

Staying up all night, it's the drugs.

In the bathroom with number 3 often, it's the drugs.

Retaining fluid and have sausage fingers, it's the drugs.

Losing patches of my hair, it's the drugs.

Cranky all the time, it's the drugs.

And, if I'm pregnant at the end of all this, it will be worth every single one of them!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment