Thursday, February 9, 2012

143

Did you know that the numerical way to say "I love you" is "143" ...

One letter, four letters, three letters. See, I'll show you:

1 = I
4 = love
3 = you

I'm not sure exactly how I discovered that piece of information. Someone once told me that Mr. Rogers used to say that. I did watch him, often. He was such a gentle man. I could see him saying that. I digress. Regardless of how I came upon the number again, I'm just glad I did. It has made me smile countless times, as I see it in random places. On the clock. House numbers. Bar codes. Even one of the Paneras in Rochester is shouting "I love you" with their "143 capacity" sign. I've got to snap a pic of that next time I'm there!

Tonight, I put on my crafty gloves and made a little something. Three canvas boards, each with their own number, to shout loudly for all to see, "143" ... or, "I LOVE YOU" ... it hangs in Little One's room, a gentle reminder that love will never be questioned. You are loved beyond imagination, and you are worth{lots}.


No comments:

Post a Comment