Wednesday, January 4, 2012

snow angel

I'm thankful that the Lord is above my will.

Life is never as imagined. Our minds have their ways of dreaming and envisioning what we see as perfect. But, maybe our "perfect" isn't perfect at all. God is the only perfect, after all. So, we travel the path that He longs for us to travel. The one that brings us close to Him. The one that makes us cling to Him. His life is perfect. Spilled on us.

His perfect for us is His path.

So, it strikes me. There is a little life waiting. Frozen. Waiting. Life. LIFE. Waiting for a family, home, love. Waiting to be shown Christ in the every day.

Today, we chose your family. Now, we wait, again. Wait for them to say "yes" to us. I wish patience was an easy thing for me.

Until then, I will pray. I will pray the Lord brings you life outside your snow angel state. I will pray the Lord will bring you into a family. In His time. If not ours, another that will teach you His love. And, I will beg to lean on Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment